In England, public footpaths provide a legal right of way for walkers or runners to explore either the countryside or an urban greenbelt. It means that there is an adventure for all fitness levels just around the corner. Public footpaths in my area have provided me with a healthy escape during lockdown.Read More Adventures on my doorstep
One of my favourite memories of the past year was visiting Madeira. It’s a beautiful place and reaffirmed my passion for exploring islands.
An archipelago made up of four islands off the north west coast of Africa, Madeira is likely best known for its wine and as the birthplace of Cristiano Ronaldo.Read More MAGICAL MADEIRA
In my experience, a positive mindset is the largest component of completing any race. I haven’t done research to back up my theory but I’d say at least 60% of completing an ultra-marathon is the right mindset. The other 40% covers logistics, training, nutrition and remaining injury free.Read More Minding the mud
My New Year’s Day run this year was an uneventful affair compared to a year ago, when I fractured my right foot while running down a hill. This holiday season was different. I trained almost every day to rid my body of the excesses consumed over the holiday period.Read More On the run